Start your Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Wolverhampton
Our MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme provides students with a detailed understanding of the theoretical concepts of innovation as well as aiding their development of critical evaluation and management skills. By the end of the course, students will have completed all the requirements of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
What you will study
Students will undertake a number of core modules during this course, including:
- Creativity and Innovation in Business: defining the nature, scope, impact and practice of creativity and innovation in business
- Accounting and Financial Management: analysing the key elements of company finances
- Contemporary Marketing: exploring changes in the marketing environment, customer demand, and the legal and political environment, as well as recent developments in e-marketing, sustainable marketing and social responsibility
- Strategic Management: introducing practical techniques to identify emerging trends in the national and international business environment
- The Entrepreneurial Change Agent: studying entrepreneurial change leadership, the climate and culture for change, entrepreneurial learning and opportunity creation, and planning and managing change projects
- Innovation and Enterprise in Action: studying diversity through innovation
Study at an outstanding institution
Dating back to the mid-1800s, the University of Wolverhampton is a globally respected institution, providing a synthesis of academic excellence, outstanding tuition and a vibrant social environment. Our international reputation is reflected in the fact that 94% of our students find employment or continue into future education within six months of graduating.