Start your Masters in Education at Wolverhampton
There is increasing demand globally for creative, innovative education professionals with highly developed skills and a comprehensive understanding of the education sector; in a number of countries, a master’s degree has become essential for career advancement in teaching. By the end of the course, students will be fully equipped to discuss key educational issues and affect change with clarity and skill.
Flexible tuition and outstanding results
Our MA Education course allows teachers and education professionals to develop both professionally and academically. Having been designed for graduates working at nurseries, schools, colleges and universities, as well as for education leaders and policymakers, the programme is broad yet thorough.
Comprehensive course content
This course enables students to:
- Build upon your existing knowledge, skills and experience in the field of education
- Engage with critical analysis and rigorously investigate issues relating to learners and the work of educational organisations
- Customise your learning experience through our flexible assessment options
- Benefit from an extremely high level of teaching delivered by leading education professionals
- Specialise in particular areas of interest or need
Study at an outstanding institution
Dating back to the mid-1800s, the University of Wolverhampton is a globally respected institution, providing a synthesis of academic excellence, outstanding tuition and a vibrant social environment. Our international reputation is reflected in the fact that 94% of our students find employment or continue into future education within six months of graduating.